- This event has passed.
“Can’t Learn, Won’t learn, Don’t care”
March 10 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
One event on March 17, 2021 at 4:30 pm
One event on March 24, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Systems and Strategies for Support for School and for Home
This is a 3 part course which will demystify 3 diagnostic terms those that can’t learn but want to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), those that push you away Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) and those that have a different agenda all together Conduct Disorder (CD)
We will outline how the key terms of Structure, Flexibility, Rapport, Relationships and Role Models (SF3R) can help those that can’t, to can, those that won’t to want to and those that don’t to do.
Part 1 10th March 4:30pm
• Demystifying ADHD, ODD and CD
• Considering the overlap and differences with ASD, AD and PDA
• Introducing the SF3R approach for management
Part 2 17th March 4:30pm
• Structure and systems and strategies for support at school and at home
• Flexibility through problem solving Mood and Motivation management
• Developing Rapport through effective communication techniques and dealing with anger and aggression
Part 3 24th March 4:30pm
• Developing positive Relationships with the adults and supporting socialisation issues with peers and siblings
• Role models and unleashing the power of the village raising the child
• Developing independence, sustaining self-esteem and looking after you in order to look after them
Presented by Fintan J O’Regan – Fin is one of the leading Behaviour and Learning specialists in the UK.