First webinar of the autumn term sees the return of Beccie Hawes and we are delighted that she’s going to speak about SEND: Dealing with Data.
This webinar would cover:
- Exploring best practice in scrutinising and challenging your own SEND specific data to efficiently and effectively individual pupil, group and whole school needs,
- Identifying your own success stories to build upon in order to inform future practice,
- Identifying the data that you need and how you can analyse and collate this,
- Making comparisons locally and nationally,
- Working through support and challenge questions to aid reflection,
- Developing your ‘dealing with data skills’ to support preparation for OFSTED,
- Action planning effectively based upon your findings to facilitate whole school development.