SEND Group is all about empowering your achievement, and over the past 12 months SEND Group have been working closely on more infrastructure development.
We are delighted to announce, for all members, the SEND Group Portal. The online SEND Group Portal allows all members to access information including Live and Past Webinars, as well as keeping details up to date and personalise your account. This is also very beneficial for our Education Members, as now managers can manage your account and upload each of their teachers and support staff in the same way, and allowing to manage passwords for all staff. The portal allows you to get access to all Live webinars that are taking place and allows you to enrol yourself. The portal automatically sends you the access emails giving you access to all Past Webinars through the go1 platform.
From Monday the 20th September you will be receiving your welcome email which will allow you to log into the portal. If you need support, please go to support page on our website to find out more information. With SEND Group’s mission about empowering your achievement, we’re giving you more ways to get access to amazing content and ensure that you have the service that you are paying for.
Individual Members / Members of an Organisation.
Accessing your account
- Go to portal.sendgroup.co.uk
- Type in your email address and password
- If you need to reset your password, click on the reset link
- You will receive an email with your two-factor authentication PIN code.
- Once logged in you’ll be able to click on Live webinars and book on them.
How to access a Live Webinar
- Log into your account
- Locate the Webinar you want to book onto
- New Webinars will appear on the homepage for you to book onto.
- If you can’t find a Webinar, click on Live Webinars
- Click the book now button.
- You will receive an email from go to webinar with your access link to watch it Live.
Watching a Live Webinar
- Click on the link in the email from go to webinar
- This will automatically download the software to open the webinar.
- Log into portal
- Click access webinar
- This will automatically download the software to open the webinar